- This web site was created by a student of University of Maine-Augusta, Information Science Program, as an exercise for ILS365- Web Page Design, summer '06. It is being maintained as a personal project.
- The content of this site reflects the views and opinions of its author, who claims no expertise in any of the issues touched upon in this site. All information presented on this site is based on research from the sources listed in the bibliography.
- All external links on this site are provided for the interest and convenience of the viewers. While every effort has been made to evaluate and select links according to their accuracy, authority and objectivity, the creator of this site cannot be responsible for the content of the links. Links will be checked on a regular basis and any broken links will be fixed or replaced with as comparable a site as possible.
- This site is not afflilated with any group or organization, nor does it endorse any of the products or services that may be advertised by its webhost.
- The site is copyright 2009 by Jessica Van Dessel. All images on this site are the property of their respective owners, and are presented here for educational purposes only.
- Comments and questions about this site and its contents may be directed to the site's creator at:
Questionaires, surveys, chain letters and other such mailings will not be replied to. Any other emails will be answered to the best of my ability and in as timely a manner as possible!